GUCCI Lady Web medium leather cross-body bag $2,600, Calypso St. Barth Raytan Hand Embellished Jacquard Dress $1200.00 now $959.00, Matches Fashion MALONE SOULIERS Veronica snakeskin, suede and leather pumps $635 Now $317
CHLOÉ $1,495.00 LARGE PONYHAIR DREW BAG, DHGate US $24.21 – 26.28 Oversized 2014 Autumn New Women Knitted Sweater Pullover Ladies Long Sleeve Casual Faux Two Pieces Knit Sweaters Female Tricot, USD$225.00 AG Distressed Legging Ankle Jeans, Nordstrom Shoes of Prey Leopard Calf Hair Ballet Flat (Women) $158.95
Springtime is just around the corner and if you’re anything like me, you’re super excited for the nice weather, bright colors and pretty clothes. Already the weather is starting to get warmer and brighter. I’ve started pulling out the springtime dresses and getting my spring cleaning done- AND IT FEELS GREAT! I don’t know about you, but spring cleaning is a great excuse to purge my closet of clothes and accessories I haven’t worn in a while. [Don’t forget to donate your lightly worn clothes to charity.] So as my closet starts to look bare, I have to ask: What am I going to replace it all with?
In lieu of my daily fashion post, here is a list of my must have Spring accessories from my new favorite shop. Spring was inspired by some fashion boutiques in SoHo, New York City. It’s a great site because it gives you the experience of shopping at all these boutiques in one place. Plus there are some really cute accessories on there that I totally want… like, now!
As you can tell from my list, I’m all about the sunglasses, watches and headbands. I want it all!
What time do you get up in the morning?
I get up when I need to get up these days. It all depends on what I’m doing that day. It’s also even more dependent on when I finally fall asleep.
I count my blessings on the days that I can sleep because I do have bouts of insomnia and those are the absolute worst. My insomnia episodes were so bad at one point I had to go see a doctor.
When I was in high school I could get up at 5:30 am, no problem. But then in college is when I started having problems getting up in the morning. Much of it was due to lack of routine, fluctuating schedules, being bogged down with so many assignments and stress.
After college, I still had a difficult time waking up in the morning and that was largely due to overworking. I’d be working 3 jobs at a time and would pass out at night and feel completely unrested and exhausted in the mornings.
Here are some tips I use to fall asleep and wake up:
- Create a routine. Let your body get used to the idea.
- Keeping the room as dark as possible.
- Stay away from the phone, computer, TV, etc.
- Have some chamomile tea or other soothing warm drink a few hours before bed.
- Do not chug water right before bed. I drink water before bed, but only a tiny amount so I don’t have to get up a bunch of times to pee in the middle of the night.
- Stretch before bed.
- Exercise earlier in the day or evening. Working out right before bed wakes me up.
- Shower in the evening so you can go to sleep clean and not have to worry about getting up early the next day for a shower.
- Turn off your phone notifications.
- If you’re a procrastinator- Stop! I know, I know. It’s easier said than done, but it’s impossible to sleep when you have all these plans and stress running through your brain.
- If you’re like me, music wakes you up so don’t listen to any high energy music before bed. Or invest in an alarm clock that plays loud music to wake you up in the morning.
- Don’t go to sleep angry. Try and settle your scores before trying to sleep. If that’s not possible try and get your anger out in other ways. Think journaling, meditation, video games, talking to a friend or working out. Whatever works for you.
- Make sure you are dressed for the weather. If it’s cold, dress warm and keep extra blankets closeby to keep warm. If it’s warm, sleep in light breathable clothing or put an ice pack in front of a working fan to get an extra cool kick from your fan.
- Eat healthy. Junk food will often make you feel sluggish. Don’t have caffeine in the evening. Keep away from the high sugar foods before bed and don’t eat a heavy meal before bed.
- Aim to wake up earlier than you actually need to so that way when you hit the snooze button, you still have a bit more cushion time.
- Plan out your next day’s schedule, outfit, breakfast or whatever else you need to get ready for the next day.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself. We all have our good and bad days.
- If you’re not getting your fix of Vitamin D during the day, you might want to invest in a sun lamp. There are sun lamps that come with alarms and help gradually wake you up in the morning.
- If nothing works, and you can afford to, go see a doctor. There may be an underlying medical issue as to why you are not sleeping enough or not able to get up in the morning.
- And lastly, don’t stress. And don’t stress about your stress!
Learn Digital Photography Now
Free Digital Photography Report…
…Reveals Professional, “Insider” Tips And Tricks For Taking Awesome Digital Photos With Your Digital Camera… (Even If You’re A Complete Newbie To Photography!)
Learn Digital Photography Now Click Here!
Summary: The “Your Guide to Digital Photography” by Dan Feildman is a downloadable guide for digital photography beginners and those looking for better results from their digital photography.
Product Details: There are a number of components to this learning product including –
– “Your Guide to Digital Photography” – a 75-page guide that includes a variety of tips and advice for the beginner to advanced photographer. Some of the topics are:
– Taking your first pictures
– Different kinds of digital cameras
– Professional technology at affordable prices
– Finding the right low end digital camera for those on a budget
– Exposing digital photography myths.
– Understanding the features of your digital camera
– Tips for taking better digital pictures
– Pet photo tips
– Night photo tips
– Horizons and sunglasses
– How to share your digital pictures
– Printing your pictures
– Choosing a printer for you digital images
– Editing your photos.
– Understanding white balance so your photos look good in all lighting.
– Interpolation and digital zoom to improve detailing in pictures
– Finding free photo editors for your Windows computer
– Using your flash effectively
– Understanding and making the most of your memory cards
– Important equipment to take when traveling.
– Battery options and your best bets.
– Making money from your digital photography hobby.
– “Photography Quick Tips” – 37 pages showing you how to make the most of your pictures. It includes practical tips for:
– Night photography
– Action photography
– Sunsets and sunrises
– Beach photography
– Desert photography
– Sports photography
– People and pets
– Street photography
– Fog & Mist
– Waterfalls & Running Water
– Rain & Snow
– Picasa Tutorials – There are 8 video tutorials (you can view them online or download them to your computer) to show you how to use the free Picasa software to organize, edit, create and share your photos. The videos include:
– Downloading and installing the program
– Editing photos with Picasa
– Creating collages
– Blogging with Picasa
– Backing up your photos
– Printing your photos
– Posting pictures to your web album
– “Your Top Digital Photography Questions Answered” – This 26 page guide answers 20 common questions about digital photography including:
– What is the biggest mistake made by beginning digital photographers?
– How to decide on the right digital camera.
– How to decide is a picture is worth taking.
– How to get the white balance right.
– How to take clear shots for indoor sports.
– Advantages/disadvantages of raw vs. Jpeg format photographs.
– What are the best settings for low light/nighttime conditions?
– What is hyperfocal distance?
– How to take a photo of a glass sign or a framed picture in glass
– How to get high contrast natural light black and white pictures.
– Time lag from the time you take a picture until it is on the memory card.
– How to avoid redeye in dim light.
– Small object close up pictures.
– How to photograph gemstones and jewelry.
– How to take a picture with both strong sun and shade.
– Capturing personality in photos of people.
– How can I understand depth of field?
– Settings and techniques for photographing birds and wildlife.
– How to take pictures into the sun and avoid lens flare.
– How to take good pictures in the snow or on the beach.
– “Buying a Digital Camera” Video – This video shows you how to use the Internet to conduct research from unbiased sources.
– “An Experiment in Photography. What Exactly Happens When You Change the Settings on Your Digital Camera?” – This 12 page guide shows photos of the same object (a house, in this case) with different camera settings resulting in very different photos.
– “Secrets of Night Photography” – A quick 6-page guide with concise advice about nighttime photography. It includes information on:
– Trails of Light (Cars)
– Trails of Light (Stars)
– Weather and Exposure
– Horizons and Sunglasses
– Low Cost Filtering
The main guide is a PDF ebook. There are extra guides (PDF) and videos (free Flash & Shockwave required). If you’re not sure how to use these files, don’t worry, all the download information is carefully explained and any software you may need is free and safe to download.
Thoughts on the Product:
This package covers a lot of ground on the topic of digital photography. All of the advice is very step-by-step and detailed, but doesn’t include unnecessary filler. Even for someone who has never used a digital camera before, the information is clear and concise enough to take that person from buying a camera to taking their first shots and being proud of their work.
The product can be downloaded instantly upon purchase, so you don’t have to wait for a bunch of books and videos to come in the mail. For those who are new to online downloads, full instructions are included.
Boscov’s Weatherproof® 32 Degrees Heat Solid Leggings Price: $30.00 Now! $7.99, JBU Scandinavia $89.00, Zaful Round Collar Long Sleeves Colormix Sweater Dress $25.49
Every year we get a blizzard, storm or hurricane warning. And every year people act as though it is the first storm they have encountered. Now for some it is the first storm they have encountered and for others, it’s not the first but no storm is alike.
As someone who has worked at a weather forecasting agency before, I know firsthand that a lot of weather headlines are pure sensationalist clickbait. But the truth is, meteorologist are some of the only people that can be wrong at their jobs all the time and still have a job the next day. As much as we learn about weather patterns, we are only human and weather can often be unpredictable.
Now, whether this blizzard is as expected to be a potentially deadly and dangerous storm or whether the storm changes patterns and settles down, it’s important to always be prepared. It’s important to stay stocked for emergencies with items such as: non-perishable food items, water, first aid kits, blankets, radio, lanterns, candles, batteries, etc.
What I can’t seem to understand though is that every year people freak out. Obviously you should go out and buy supplies, but why do people have to act like such maniacs. People driving on the roads like mad race car drivers. You see people at supermarkets and home supply stores pushing and pulling, yelling, arguing– you’d think it was the Hunger Games out there. How does pushing someone over for the last loaf of bread really benefit anyone? Sure you got that loaf, but you injured another living, human being for that.
Where has our sense of humanity gone? Pushing another person over won’t make the skies snow any less? You running that red light might get you to a market 20 seconds earlier, but you could kill someone by being so irresponsible and stupid.
Be careful out there, y’all. Not just from the weather but from other people.
Therefore, I am proposing we leak some Ativan into the water during this storm so we can all chill the flip out!
FASHION BACKELSS LOOSE JUMPERS WINTER CASUAL OVERSIZED SWEATER NEW OUTWEAR COAT Condition: New with tags Size (Women’s): Color: Quantity: 1 More than 10 available $18.98 Ebay, Grace Elements Fit-and-Flare Skirt 35 reviews $50.00 Macy’s, Rampage Jeliana Lace-Up Combat Booties 75 reviews Limited-Time Special Reg. $59.00 Was $49.99 Sale $29.99 Rampage Macy’s, oldtanery etsy Vintage Dooney & Bourke Green British Tan All Weather Leather Equestrian Shoulder Crossbody Bag Ask a Question $82.00 USD, Sale $17.99 Overstock Olivia Pratt Women’s Astrological Compass Watch Olivia Pratt Women’s Astrological Compass Watch, VillageSilversmith etsy Faceted Prehnite Ring Ask a Question $75.00, 925 Sterling Silver Round Cut Solitaire Green Quartz Ring Condition: New with tags Size: Quantity: 1 More than 10 available $79.99 ebay