Chanel $6,475.00 used +$453.25 tax. Free shipping Yellow Lambskin Medium Boy Bag from Portero, Etsy $39.90 LadyMayraClothing Summer Dress Mint Polka Dot Dress Pin Up Dress Retro Dress Vintage 50s Dress Rockabilly Clothing Swing Dress Birthday Party Plus Size Dress, InSeller Features:Gucci Yellow Guccissima Patent Leather Peep Toe Flats; Leather in- and out-sole Condition:These shoes are in very good condition. Signs of use on out- and in-soles. Looks great overall. EST. RETAIL PRICE USD 667 SELLING PRICE USD 204 Gucci Yellow Guccissima Patent Leather Peep Toe Flats Size 37
HYDROPONICS HOW TO
|If you’ve got 5 minutes
a day, you can have juicy tomatoes the size
of softballs…without weeding!
You’ve heard how fast plants grow in a hydroponics system. You’ve heard about the huge harvests. Once you have it set up you will only need to spend a small amount of time per day monitoring the plants.
Discover shortcuts that will help you build a hydroponics setup quickly and easily… and cheaply.
Hydroponics is NOT complicated once you understand how to get started. There are five types of hydroponics systems, and this ebook will show you why matching the right system to your situation can save you a lot of frustration.
What’s the difference between hydroponics
and an ordinary garden?
“Hydroponics how to”
Plants grown in hydroponics have their roots in a clean neutral media such as clay balls or perlite, instead of dirt. A nutrient solution is circulated to the roots via a pump or wick action.
The plants don’t have to waste energy developing a large root system because the food is delivered right to the roots. Since it no longer has to search for its food, the plant’s growth and energy are redirected to lush foliage and abundant flowers and fruit.
|Day 14||Day 23|
My name is Stella. I have 13 years experience with hydroponics, and a little later I will explain my bizarre introduction to this easy way to grow plants. But first…
If you are thinking about getting involved with hydroponics you need to answer these three questions:
1. How are you going to build it?
2. Is there going to be enough space and light?
3. How are you going to maintain it?
Hydroponics How To:
Choosing the right system is the 1st step
Before you start gluing pipe together shouldn’t you decide which system is best for you?
This e-book will take you on a journey, almost like going down a garden path, and help match the right system to your situation.
|In this comprehensive gardening e-book, you’ll discover…||
- The quickest, easiest hydroponics system to build. You can get started in hours rather than days and the system is built from common materials so you can save money.
- 5 ways you can get started in hydroponics on a pauper’s budget. You don’t have to get the most complex system to get incredible results. There are 2 plans that can be built out of common materials you may already have. You can get the rest at Home Depot.
- Which crops to grow and which to stay away from. You can grow just about anything with hydroponics, but some plants will take over, stealing light and space from smaller plants. Here you’ll learn which plants are the smartest, easiest… and tastiest.
- A Forbidden Hideaway. The last chapter in the book shows you how to create a space in your home to grow plants that nobody will know about. To the outside world you are an ordinary neighbor. But inside “the Grow Box” a different world exists that makes plants grow like crazy.*And don’t miss the bonus secret to supercharging your grow box with CO2.
Hydroponics How To:
So what’s the big deal about lighting?
|Give your plants the right amount of space and light and they will grow right before your eyes.||
Obviously, you know that plants need light to thrive, but don’t you want a lighting system that will fit your situation and fit your budget? There are a number of different ways to get the right amount of light to your plants.
This e-book will show you where the deals are and also what to watch out for. Lighting can be the single greatest expense… and a critical component.
- Too broke to buy lights? How to get around this roadblock. Hydroponic systems do better in a temperature controlled environment, but there is a way to use hydroponics on the patio- if you will obey this one cardinal rule.
- The crazy way to get full spectrum lighting. Not only will you save money but your plants will have the closest thing to the sun. Your plants will think the house they live in is actually the Imperial Valley. You will get unbelievable yields- at a fraction of the price.
- Plants are all the same and have the same requirements. Right? Wrong! If you are only growing lettuce, you may not even need artificial lighting.On the other hand, if you want to grow tomatoes or anything that is going to have flowering buds, then you must provide the necessary amount of light and nutrients so the plants will have plenty of buds or fruit.
Hydroponics How To:
I’m a little lazy… how much work is involved?
Certainly you knew you would have to do something to keep the plants going. If there were shortcuts that would make maintenance so much easier, would you use them? There are two main things to monitor to ensure a huge harvest.
Our “Hydroponics how to”
insider secrets include…
- What you must do to avoid getting eaten alive! Believe it or not, bugs can wreak havoc, even in a spare bedroom. Chapter 14 shows you the easiest methods for keeping them away from your crops.
- Why organic fertilizers can stunt plant growth. Doesn’t make sense, does it? The trouble with organic fertilizers is they can be wildly inconsistent. If you are eager to use organic, wait till you are a little more experienced. The book will tell you the most potent fertilizer to buy… and where to get it.
- How you can pack “extra wallop” into a lettuce growing season by using hydroponics. Once you learn this trick your family will never be late for dinner again. Chapter 5 has tips to keep the veggies coming one after another, month after month.
- The magic numbers. Plants will grow best when the temperature is between 65°-78°. If you can keep your plants in this zone, you will have a mind-blowing bounty you can share with friends. The book shows you where heat comes from- and how to get rid of it.
Do you remember your first garden?
Remember how hopeful you were? You prepared the ground, planted the seed, maybe put on a little fertilizer. After a few days the little sprout popped up out of the ground.
What a thrill!
This ebook is like a seed. It is a different kind of seed. Instead of a tiny speck, it is a plan.
The first step to a hydroponic setup is getting
the know-how and a good set of plans.
By getting this book you will be planting a seed. And enjoying a bountiful harvest.
Hydroponics How To:
Here’s what you’ll get in this giant e-book:
- The entire original Hydroponics-Simplified website in PDF form
- Complete plans for 5 hydroponic mini gardens
- Detailed instructions for the 5 most user-friendly yet prolific full-sized hydroponics systems we know
- How to build our original Growbox-Bubbler Unit combo
- Bonuses, including maintenance schedules, mixing chart, CO2 supplementation, equipment lists and resources- Read all about the cool bonuses at the end of the page.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. What is Hydroponics………………………6
Knowledge is power!
3. Advantages & Disadvantages…………8
4. What to grow…………………………………14
5. Climate requirements……………………24
6. 4 Simple Systems……………………………41
This chapter will get you started fast… and cheaply
7. Mini Farms………………………………………44
8. U-Build-It (Full-scale farms)…………52
If you want huge yields..these farms can deliver
9. Growing Media………………………………57
10. Hydroponic Solution………………………63
12. Seeds & Seedlings…………………………80
13. Plants & Produce……………………………86
14. Pests & Plagues………………………………94
15. Troubleshooting ……………………………109
16. Cheap Supplies/ Contact Us…………114
This chapter will pay for the ebook many times over
17. MINI FARM PLANS……………………… 115
18. FULL SIZE PLANS………………………170
19. GROW BOX & BUBBLER UNIT ………263
Put this hydroponic farm in a closet!
“Grab Your Copy Now!”
Country Homemade Trinity Ranch Concealed Carry Tooled Tall Purse Black Turquoise $59.99, Zaful Print Bat-Wing Sleeve V-Neck Dress $21.68 COUPON $36.86 41%OFF , Jeffrey Campbell Black Curcio-mid Lyst $270 $90 From Lori’s Shoes
What time do you get up in the morning?
I get up when I need to get up these days. It all depends on what I’m doing that day. It’s also even more dependent on when I finally fall asleep.
I count my blessings on the days that I can sleep because I do have bouts of insomnia and those are the absolute worst. My insomnia episodes were so bad at one point I had to go see a doctor.
When I was in high school I could get up at 5:30 am, no problem. But then in college is when I started having problems getting up in the morning. Much of it was due to lack of routine, fluctuating schedules, being bogged down with so many assignments and stress.
After college, I still had a difficult time waking up in the morning and that was largely due to overworking. I’d be working 3 jobs at a time and would pass out at night and feel completely unrested and exhausted in the mornings.
Here are some tips I use to fall asleep and wake up:
- Create a routine. Let your body get used to the idea.
- Keeping the room as dark as possible.
- Stay away from the phone, computer, TV, etc.
- Have some chamomile tea or other soothing warm drink a few hours before bed.
- Do not chug water right before bed. I drink water before bed, but only a tiny amount so I don’t have to get up a bunch of times to pee in the middle of the night.
- Stretch before bed.
- Exercise earlier in the day or evening. Working out right before bed wakes me up.
- Shower in the evening so you can go to sleep clean and not have to worry about getting up early the next day for a shower.
- Turn off your phone notifications.
- If you’re a procrastinator- Stop! I know, I know. It’s easier said than done, but it’s impossible to sleep when you have all these plans and stress running through your brain.
- If you’re like me, music wakes you up so don’t listen to any high energy music before bed. Or invest in an alarm clock that plays loud music to wake you up in the morning.
- Don’t go to sleep angry. Try and settle your scores before trying to sleep. If that’s not possible try and get your anger out in other ways. Think journaling, meditation, video games, talking to a friend or working out. Whatever works for you.
- Make sure you are dressed for the weather. If it’s cold, dress warm and keep extra blankets closeby to keep warm. If it’s warm, sleep in light breathable clothing or put an ice pack in front of a working fan to get an extra cool kick from your fan.
- Eat healthy. Junk food will often make you feel sluggish. Don’t have caffeine in the evening. Keep away from the high sugar foods before bed and don’t eat a heavy meal before bed.
- Aim to wake up earlier than you actually need to so that way when you hit the snooze button, you still have a bit more cushion time.
- Plan out your next day’s schedule, outfit, breakfast or whatever else you need to get ready for the next day.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself. We all have our good and bad days.
- If you’re not getting your fix of Vitamin D during the day, you might want to invest in a sun lamp. There are sun lamps that come with alarms and help gradually wake you up in the morning.
- If nothing works, and you can afford to, go see a doctor. There may be an underlying medical issue as to why you are not sleeping enough or not able to get up in the morning.
- And lastly, don’t stress. And don’t stress about your stress!
Learn Digital Photography Now
Free Digital Photography Report…
…Reveals Professional, “Insider” Tips And Tricks For Taking Awesome Digital Photos With Your Digital Camera… (Even If You’re A Complete Newbie To Photography!)
Learn Digital Photography Now Click Here!
Summary: The “Your Guide to Digital Photography” by Dan Feildman is a downloadable guide for digital photography beginners and those looking for better results from their digital photography.
Product Details: There are a number of components to this learning product including –
– “Your Guide to Digital Photography” – a 75-page guide that includes a variety of tips and advice for the beginner to advanced photographer. Some of the topics are:
– Taking your first pictures
– Different kinds of digital cameras
– Professional technology at affordable prices
– Finding the right low end digital camera for those on a budget
– Exposing digital photography myths.
– Understanding the features of your digital camera
– Tips for taking better digital pictures
– Pet photo tips
– Night photo tips
– Horizons and sunglasses
– How to share your digital pictures
– Printing your pictures
– Choosing a printer for you digital images
– Editing your photos.
– Understanding white balance so your photos look good in all lighting.
– Interpolation and digital zoom to improve detailing in pictures
– Finding free photo editors for your Windows computer
– Using your flash effectively
– Understanding and making the most of your memory cards
– Important equipment to take when traveling.
– Battery options and your best bets.
– Making money from your digital photography hobby.
– “Photography Quick Tips” – 37 pages showing you how to make the most of your pictures. It includes practical tips for:
– Night photography
– Action photography
– Sunsets and sunrises
– Beach photography
– Desert photography
– Sports photography
– People and pets
– Street photography
– Fog & Mist
– Waterfalls & Running Water
– Rain & Snow
– Picasa Tutorials – There are 8 video tutorials (you can view them online or download them to your computer) to show you how to use the free Picasa software to organize, edit, create and share your photos. The videos include:
– Downloading and installing the program
– Editing photos with Picasa
– Creating collages
– Blogging with Picasa
– Backing up your photos
– Printing your photos
– Posting pictures to your web album
– “Your Top Digital Photography Questions Answered” – This 26 page guide answers 20 common questions about digital photography including:
– What is the biggest mistake made by beginning digital photographers?
– How to decide on the right digital camera.
– How to decide is a picture is worth taking.
– How to get the white balance right.
– How to take clear shots for indoor sports.
– Advantages/disadvantages of raw vs. Jpeg format photographs.
– What are the best settings for low light/nighttime conditions?
– What is hyperfocal distance?
– How to take a photo of a glass sign or a framed picture in glass
– How to get high contrast natural light black and white pictures.
– Time lag from the time you take a picture until it is on the memory card.
– How to avoid redeye in dim light.
– Small object close up pictures.
– How to photograph gemstones and jewelry.
– How to take a picture with both strong sun and shade.
– Capturing personality in photos of people.
– How can I understand depth of field?
– Settings and techniques for photographing birds and wildlife.
– How to take pictures into the sun and avoid lens flare.
– How to take good pictures in the snow or on the beach.
– “Buying a Digital Camera” Video – This video shows you how to use the Internet to conduct research from unbiased sources.
– “An Experiment in Photography. What Exactly Happens When You Change the Settings on Your Digital Camera?” – This 12 page guide shows photos of the same object (a house, in this case) with different camera settings resulting in very different photos.
– “Secrets of Night Photography” – A quick 6-page guide with concise advice about nighttime photography. It includes information on:
– Trails of Light (Cars)
– Trails of Light (Stars)
– Weather and Exposure
– Horizons and Sunglasses
– Low Cost Filtering
The main guide is a PDF ebook. There are extra guides (PDF) and videos (free Flash & Shockwave required). If you’re not sure how to use these files, don’t worry, all the download information is carefully explained and any software you may need is free and safe to download.
Thoughts on the Product:
This package covers a lot of ground on the topic of digital photography. All of the advice is very step-by-step and detailed, but doesn’t include unnecessary filler. Even for someone who has never used a digital camera before, the information is clear and concise enough to take that person from buying a camera to taking their first shots and being proud of their work.
The product can be downloaded instantly upon purchase, so you don’t have to wait for a bunch of books and videos to come in the mail. For those who are new to online downloads, full instructions are included.
- Michael Kors Colette N/S Canvas Croc Embossed Large Satchel Sun Ecru Yellow $358 Condition: New with tags $249.99 + $75.00 Shipping Ebay, Bonanza Adrianna Papell Dress Sz 16 Lemon Yellow Splice Fit and Flare Cocktail Party Priced at $74.77 $79.97, The Dressy Group Simple Satin Ballet Flat $30.00, 6.5 – 7.0mm Black Cultured Akoya Pearl Strand and Stud Earrings Set in 14K White Gold Orig. $379.00 Now $322.15 Zales
CINE CRI ’15: II. International Film Studies and Cinematic Arts Conference on Cinema and Identity
CINE CRI ’15: II. International Film Studies and Cinematic Arts Conference will be held in Istanbul on JUNE 10 – 11, 2015 and organized by DAKAM (Eastern Mediterranean Academic Research Center) and hosted by Nazim Hikmet Cultural Center as a part of the Istanbul Art Studies Days Spring 2015.
CINE CRI ’15 on CINEMA and IDENTITY
The CINE CRI ’15 Conference aims to explore the representation of identities in cinema. Artistic and documentary works that make problematic the concept of identity within its political, ideological and historical correlations are in the scope of this year’s conference. Besides, the lived experiences related to cinema and the industry, not necessarily represented in films, may be addressed.
Identity has been one of the most scrutinized concepts in academic circles in recent years. It has been the topic of debates in a variety of fields and disciplines of social sciences, humanities and arts. Cinema has not been opted out of identity matters as film-makers have produced considerable number of works that are relevant to different dimensions of identity. Regarding the concept is constructed within discourse, difference and representation processes, film is a convenient space to be explored as a medium that both reflects and contributes to the construction and reconstruction of multiple identities that constitute an individual, i.e. the spectator.
IASD ’15: Istanbul Art Studies Days:
Istanbul Art Studies Days (IASD ’15) will also include CONTEMPART ’15 / IV. Contemporary Arts Conference (June 8-9) and CONTEMPHOTO ’15 / II. Contemporary Photography Conference (June 9-10) at the same place. Several keynote lectures, artist’s talks and additional events will be organized during Istanbul Art Studies Days and a registration ticket for only one of the conferences will offer free entry to all of the sessions of the three conferences. Each conference focusing on different topics, identity issues has been decided as the common theme of the IASD ’15.
The full papers are going to be available online in DAKAM’s digital library and to be published in the proceedings book with an ISBN number before the conference. The book will be sent to be reviewed for inclusion in the “Thomson and Reuters Web of Science’s Conference”
Professor David Martin-Jones from University of Glasgow and internationally recognised film director Yesim Ustaoglu (Identity and sense of belonging: Reflections on the cinema of Yesim Ustaoglu (from Journey to the Sun to Araf)) are going to be keynote speakers of the event.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: March 27, 2015
Deadline for registration: May 1, 2015
Deadline for full papers submission: May 8, 2015
CINEMA and IDENTITY
– Nation, nation-state and diverse ethnicities
– Migration, transnational and/or accented cinema
– Religion and religious groups
– Gender, women, LGBT identities
– Family, familial bonds
– Class and struggle
– Isolated or neglected identities
– Identity, culture and politics
– Local and global Identity
CINEMA and IDEOLOGY
– Ideology of a Film
– Public Life, society and cinema
– Film, Public Memory and Daily Life
– Art Movements
– Technology and Materials
– Communication Tools, Urban Space and Cinema
– Cinema from Psychological, Sociological and Psychiatrical Perspective
– Literature, screenplay and cinema
– Film Musics
ARTS and SOCIETY
– Director, Actor, screenwriter, art director, costume designer, sound designer: Artist as a Subject
– Characters, People and Identity
– Politics of Body in Space
– Social Stratification in Cinema as Gender, Sexuality, Class, Race, Ethnicity and Age
– Race and Affects of Racism
– Women, Art and Society
CINEMA and CITY
CINEMA and POLITICS
NATIONAL CINEMAS, HOLLYWOOD and ART-HOUSE CINEMA
REPETITION, PROGRESS and REFERENCE IN THE HISTORY OF FILM
TECHNIQUE and PRODUCTION
The conference will be held at Nazim Hikmet Cultural Center (NHKM – www.nazimhikmetkulturmerkezi.org) one of the most popular cultural centers in Istanbul.
Nazim Hikmet Cultural Center hosts several art and academic events in different disciplines every month. NHKM, named after one of the legendary modern Turkish poets – Nazim Hikmet, has been established in 1996 and located in Kadikoy. Kadikoy is a large and cosmopolitan district of Istanbul, facing the historic city centre on the other side of the Bosporus. With its numerous bars, cinemas and bookshops, Kadikoy can be regarded as the cultural centre of the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
The scientific committee consists of significant scholars, Asst. Prof. Dr. Levent Yilmazok – Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Prof. Julian Reid – University of Lapland, Asst. Prof. Ahmet Gurata – Bilkent University, Asst.Prof. Gal Kirn – Berlin Humboldt University, Asst. Prof. Tumay Arslan – Ankara University, Senior Lect. Andreas Treske – Izmir University of Economics, Asst. Prof. Andrea Meuzelaar – University of Utrecht
You can submit your abstract by entering the online registration system EASYCHAIR at
You will receive a reply to your proposal within three weeks following a double-blind review process.