aga khan solstice kitchenAga Khan Your gift will help us continue to meet these goals in the coming year and for another 50 years. www.akfusa.orggiving2018Everyone’s equal aga khanHebaIssa copyHebaIssa
To anybody wanting to take better photographs today:
If you’ve ever wanted to:
Then you need to keep reading because everything’s going to be revealed on this page…
… and here’s the best part:
Because of the practical shortcut secrets you’re about to find out, you’ll quickly be able to skip the “amateur photographer” stage that usually takes years to get past… and you’ll be a much better photographer from the very next time you take a shot.
…Reveals Professional, “Insider” Tips And Tricks For Taking Awesome Digital Photos With Your Digital Camera… (Even If You’re A Complete Newbie To Photography!)
Learn Digital Photography Now Click Here!
Summary: The “Your Guide to Digital Photography” by Dan Feildman is a downloadable guide for digital photography beginners and those looking for better results from their digital photography.
Product Details: There are a number of components to this learning product including –
– “Your Guide to Digital Photography” – a 75-page guide that includes a variety of tips and advice for the beginner to advanced photographer. Some of the topics are:
– Taking your first pictures
– Different kinds of digital cameras
– Professional technology at affordable prices
– Finding the right low end digital camera for those on a budget
– Exposing digital photography myths.
– Understanding the features of your digital camera
– Tips for taking better digital pictures
– Pet photo tips
– Night photo tips
– Horizons and sunglasses
– How to share your digital pictures
– Printing your pictures
– Choosing a printer for you digital images
– Editing your photos.
– Understanding white balance so your photos look good in all lighting.
– Interpolation and digital zoom to improve detailing in pictures
– Finding free photo editors for your Windows computer
– Using your flash effectively
– Understanding and making the most of your memory cards
– Important equipment to take when traveling.
– Battery options and your best bets.
– Making money from your digital photography hobby.
– “Photography Quick Tips” – 37 pages showing you how to make the most of your pictures. It includes practical tips for:
– Night photography
– Action photography
– Sunsets and sunrises
– Beach photography
– Desert photography
– Sports photography
– People and pets
– Street photography
– Fog & Mist
– Waterfalls & Running Water
– Rain & Snow
– Picasa Tutorials – There are 8 video tutorials (you can view them online or download them to your computer) to show you how to use the free Picasa software to organize, edit, create and share your photos. The videos include:
– Downloading and installing the program
– Editing photos with Picasa
– Creating collages
– Blogging with Picasa
– Backing up your photos
– Printing your photos
– Posting pictures to your web album
– “Your Top Digital Photography Questions Answered” – This 26 page guide answers 20 common questions about digital photography including:
– What is the biggest mistake made by beginning digital photographers?
– How to decide on the right digital camera.
– How to decide is a picture is worth taking.
– How to get the white balance right.
– How to take clear shots for indoor sports.
– Advantages/disadvantages of raw vs. Jpeg format photographs.
– What are the best settings for low light/nighttime conditions?
– What is hyperfocal distance?
– How to take a photo of a glass sign or a framed picture in glass
– How to get high contrast natural light black and white pictures.
– Time lag from the time you take a picture until it is on the memory card.
– How to avoid redeye in dim light.
– Small object close up pictures.
– How to photograph gemstones and jewelry.
– How to take a picture with both strong sun and shade.
– Capturing personality in photos of people.
– How can I understand depth of field?
– Settings and techniques for photographing birds and wildlife.
– How to take pictures into the sun and avoid lens flare.
– How to take good pictures in the snow or on the beach.
– “Buying a Digital Camera” Video – This video shows you how to use the Internet to conduct research from unbiased sources.
– “An Experiment in Photography. What Exactly Happens When You Change the Settings on Your Digital Camera?” – This 12 page guide shows photos of the same object (a house, in this case) with different camera settings resulting in very different photos.
– “Secrets of Night Photography” – A quick 6-page guide with concise advice about nighttime photography. It includes information on:
– Trails of Light (Cars)
– Trails of Light (Stars)
– Weather and Exposure
– Horizons and Sunglasses
– Low Cost Filtering
The main guide is a PDF ebook. There are extra guides (PDF) and videos (free Flash & Shockwave required). If you’re not sure how to use these files, don’t worry, all the download information is carefully explained and any software you may need is free and safe to download.
Thoughts on the Product:
This package covers a lot of ground on the topic of digital photography. All of the advice is very step-by-step and detailed, but doesn’t include unnecessary filler. Even for someone who has never used a digital camera before, the information is clear and concise enough to take that person from buying a camera to taking their first shots and being proud of their work.
The product can be downloaded instantly upon purchase, so you don’t have to wait for a bunch of books and videos to come in the mail. For those who are new to online downloads, full instructions are included.
Traffic Travis Free SEO And PPC Software
Over the past 6 months, the learning curve has been steep, but the results are finally materializing. This February, my site reached over 10,000 unique visitors, and is oftentimes close to 1,000 visitors daily.Andrew Kieser
Business Dev, Instant Front Page
…enjoyed a 400+% increase in income because of my efforts – none of which would have worked had it not been for this software.Larry Perry
CEO, Perrydyse Marketing
CINE CRI ’15: II. International Film Studies and Cinematic Arts Conference on Cinema and Identity
CINE CRI ’15: II. International Film Studies and Cinematic Arts Conference will be held in Istanbul on JUNE 10 – 11, 2015 and organized by DAKAM (Eastern Mediterranean Academic Research Center) and hosted by Nazim Hikmet Cultural Center as a part of the Istanbul Art Studies Days Spring 2015.
CINE CRI ’15 on CINEMA and IDENTITY
The CINE CRI ’15 Conference aims to explore the representation of identities in cinema. Artistic and documentary works that make problematic the concept of identity within its political, ideological and historical correlations are in the scope of this year’s conference. Besides, the lived experiences related to cinema and the industry, not necessarily represented in films, may be addressed.
Identity has been one of the most scrutinized concepts in academic circles in recent years. It has been the topic of debates in a variety of fields and disciplines of social sciences, humanities and arts. Cinema has not been opted out of identity matters as film-makers have produced considerable number of works that are relevant to different dimensions of identity. Regarding the concept is constructed within discourse, difference and representation processes, film is a convenient space to be explored as a medium that both reflects and contributes to the construction and reconstruction of multiple identities that constitute an individual, i.e. the spectator.
IASD ’15: Istanbul Art Studies Days:
Istanbul Art Studies Days (IASD ’15) will also include CONTEMPART ’15 / IV. Contemporary Arts Conference (June 8-9) and CONTEMPHOTO ’15 / II. Contemporary Photography Conference (June 9-10) at the same place. Several keynote lectures, artist’s talks and additional events will be organized during Istanbul Art Studies Days and a registration ticket for only one of the conferences will offer free entry to all of the sessions of the three conferences. Each conference focusing on different topics, identity issues has been decided as the common theme of the IASD ’15.
The full papers are going to be available online in DAKAM’s digital library and to be published in the proceedings book with an ISBN number before the conference. The book will be sent to be reviewed for inclusion in the “Thomson and Reuters Web of Science’s Conference”
Professor David Martin-Jones from University of Glasgow and internationally recognised film director Yesim Ustaoglu (Identity and sense of belonging: Reflections on the cinema of Yesim Ustaoglu (from Journey to the Sun to Araf)) are going to be keynote speakers of the event.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: March 27, 2015
Deadline for registration: May 1, 2015
Deadline for full papers submission: May 8, 2015
CINEMA and IDENTITY
– Nation, nation-state and diverse ethnicities
– Migration, transnational and/or accented cinema
– Religion and religious groups
– Gender, women, LGBT identities
– Family, familial bonds
– Class and struggle
– Isolated or neglected identities
– Identity, culture and politics
– Local and global Identity
CINEMA and IDEOLOGY
– Ideology of a Film
– Public Life, society and cinema
– Film, Public Memory and Daily Life
– Art Movements
– Technology and Materials
– Communication Tools, Urban Space and Cinema
– Cinema from Psychological, Sociological and Psychiatrical Perspective
– Literature, screenplay and cinema
– Film Musics
ARTS and SOCIETY
– Director, Actor, screenwriter, art director, costume designer, sound designer: Artist as a Subject
– Characters, People and Identity
– Politics of Body in Space
– Social Stratification in Cinema as Gender, Sexuality, Class, Race, Ethnicity and Age
– Race and Affects of Racism
– Women, Art and Society
CINEMA and CITY
CINEMA and POLITICS
NATIONAL CINEMAS, HOLLYWOOD and ART-HOUSE CINEMA
REPETITION, PROGRESS and REFERENCE IN THE HISTORY OF FILM
TECHNIQUE and PRODUCTION
The conference will be held at Nazim Hikmet Cultural Center (NHKM – www.nazimhikmetkulturmerkezi.org) one of the most popular cultural centers in Istanbul.
Nazim Hikmet Cultural Center hosts several art and academic events in different disciplines every month. NHKM, named after one of the legendary modern Turkish poets – Nazim Hikmet, has been established in 1996 and located in Kadikoy. Kadikoy is a large and cosmopolitan district of Istanbul, facing the historic city centre on the other side of the Bosporus. With its numerous bars, cinemas and bookshops, Kadikoy can be regarded as the cultural centre of the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
The scientific committee consists of significant scholars, Asst. Prof. Dr. Levent Yilmazok – Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Prof. Julian Reid – University of Lapland, Asst. Prof. Ahmet Gurata – Bilkent University, Asst.Prof. Gal Kirn – Berlin Humboldt University, Asst. Prof. Tumay Arslan – Ankara University, Senior Lect. Andreas Treske – Izmir University of Economics, Asst. Prof. Andrea Meuzelaar – University of Utrecht
You can submit your abstract by entering the online registration system EASYCHAIR at
You will receive a reply to your proposal within three weeks following a double-blind review process.