Plus Size $55.98 +$4.34 tax and $6.00 shipping Lace Up Off Shoulder Dress – Torrid (Size: 1x) from Torrid, Pastel More $16.99 +$4.00 shipping. No tax or Minimalist Flat Size 6.5 by ModCloth from ModCloth.com, Kate Spade $368.00 Free shipping. No tax New York Milton Lane Small Lanie Satchel from Brixton Baker
Givenchy $1,750.00 +$24.00 shipping. No tax mini Antigona tote, Women’s, Green, Goat Skin from Farfetch, DHGate US $50.26 – 59.43 Fashion Empire Dress 90s Boho High Waisted Short Sleeve White Green Floral Print Dress Zipper Party Chiffon Skirt Vintage Extra Medium xl, The Dessy Group Chelsea Satin Ballet Wedding Flats $28 Fabric: Tiffany Satin
Build Your Own Cat Tree!
Complete Do-It-Yourself Plans
Don’t waste Your Time searching the Internet!
EVERYTHING You need to know about Cat Tree
Construction is in this Book, written by Manufacturer.
Choose from 21 Models, or Create Your Own Designs with our Step-By-Step Instructions. We explain every step of construction, from purchasing materials to final assembly. Guaranteed to save you Time and Money.
· Cat Towers
· Cat Condos
· Scratching Posts
· Custom Designs
See All 21 Models Below
Cat Tree Builder Pro
Click above to make your purchase of Cat Tree Builder Pro in PDF or Kindle Format.
Our easy to follow Plans are written for all Do-It-Yourself Builders, with over 400 Pictures and Diagrams. Use 3 Free Bonus Plans to customize your cat tree with built-in Condos and Sleeping Boxes.
The Most Complete Cat Furniture Plans Available
Build with Carpet or Faux Fur
Complete Material lists
Part Layout & Cut Diagrams
Tips on Purchasing Materials
Detailed Carpeting Instructions
How to Make Wood or PVC Posts
Over 400 Pictures & Diagrams
Assembly Options for Any Skill Level
Written By Manufacturer
Let me set the scene for you.
I’m at a Dartmouth College Activities Fair and I’m manning the Amnesty International table. Ya know, handing out the pamphlets and talking about what we do.
Then one student comes up the the table and asks “What do you guys do?”
I go into my mini spiel about our petitions, protest, activities, lectures and the workshops we organize.
His response, “Human rights… It’s just not for me.”
Now usually when people aren’t interested in Amnesty International, I’m like ok whatever, it is a time commitment that some people can’t do. But this response got to me.
“What do you mean human rights aren’t for you?” I asked. He looked weirded out by my question and he walked away.
But what is that even supposed to mean? It blew my mind and still continues to blow my mind. With my former years teaching ESL, I soon found out that many international adults had NO IDEA what human rights were and that they were entitled to safety, water, citizenship, asylum, security etc.
There is this mentality that so long as you have human rights, it doesn’t matter if others have or don’t have human rights. But the truth of the matter is, if we, people who have human rights, don’t call for the human rights of others, our silence implies complicity. It implies that we think it is ok for others to get tortured for different beliefs, or sentenced to death for different ways of life.
That complicity then becomes normalization. The offence and clear disregard for human rights becomes normalized, like a domino effect… and how long before the normalized human rights offending ends up on our doorstep? Who is to say it’s not on our doorstep already?
Wake up. Human rights are for all of us and we all need to care about everybody because any one of us could be next. Not only that, but we should care about other’s human rights because it is right and just. Where are your ice cold hearts?
Who doesn’t love shopping from the comfort of their own home? No lines, no pushing, no traffic, no need to use public transportation and no need to interact with people. An added plus is I get to ask my cat for her opinion.
Admittedly, I don’t do much shopping these days, but I am an expert online window shopper at these sites:
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Right about now I would love to get away from everything. I hear Alaska is nice this time of year. I’d rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere Alaska and make sure I’m stocked with all the food I’ll need. Get some records, a record player, a bunch of movies and books and chill out.
Now that’s the dream…
What time do you get up in the morning?
I get up when I need to get up these days. It all depends on what I’m doing that day. It’s also even more dependent on when I finally fall asleep.
I count my blessings on the days that I can sleep because I do have bouts of insomnia and those are the absolute worst. My insomnia episodes were so bad at one point I had to go see a doctor.
When I was in high school I could get up at 5:30 am, no problem. But then in college is when I started having problems getting up in the morning. Much of it was due to lack of routine, fluctuating schedules, being bogged down with so many assignments and stress.
After college, I still had a difficult time waking up in the morning and that was largely due to overworking. I’d be working 3 jobs at a time and would pass out at night and feel completely unrested and exhausted in the mornings.
Here are some tips I use to fall asleep and wake up:
- Create a routine. Let your body get used to the idea.
- Keeping the room as dark as possible.
- Stay away from the phone, computer, TV, etc.
- Have some chamomile tea or other soothing warm drink a few hours before bed.
- Do not chug water right before bed. I drink water before bed, but only a tiny amount so I don’t have to get up a bunch of times to pee in the middle of the night.
- Stretch before bed.
- Exercise earlier in the day or evening. Working out right before bed wakes me up.
- Shower in the evening so you can go to sleep clean and not have to worry about getting up early the next day for a shower.
- Turn off your phone notifications.
- If you’re a procrastinator- Stop! I know, I know. It’s easier said than done, but it’s impossible to sleep when you have all these plans and stress running through your brain.
- If you’re like me, music wakes you up so don’t listen to any high energy music before bed. Or invest in an alarm clock that plays loud music to wake you up in the morning.
- Don’t go to sleep angry. Try and settle your scores before trying to sleep. If that’s not possible try and get your anger out in other ways. Think journaling, meditation, video games, talking to a friend or working out. Whatever works for you.
- Make sure you are dressed for the weather. If it’s cold, dress warm and keep extra blankets closeby to keep warm. If it’s warm, sleep in light breathable clothing or put an ice pack in front of a working fan to get an extra cool kick from your fan.
- Eat healthy. Junk food will often make you feel sluggish. Don’t have caffeine in the evening. Keep away from the high sugar foods before bed and don’t eat a heavy meal before bed.
- Aim to wake up earlier than you actually need to so that way when you hit the snooze button, you still have a bit more cushion time.
- Plan out your next day’s schedule, outfit, breakfast or whatever else you need to get ready for the next day.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself. We all have our good and bad days.
- If you’re not getting your fix of Vitamin D during the day, you might want to invest in a sun lamp. There are sun lamps that come with alarms and help gradually wake you up in the morning.
- If nothing works, and you can afford to, go see a doctor. There may be an underlying medical issue as to why you are not sleeping enough or not able to get up in the morning.
- And lastly, don’t stress. And don’t stress about your stress!
Auto Blog Samurai Software Suite *$15k Cash Prizes* By Paul Ponna
The World’s Best Auto Blog Creation & Unique Content Management Software.
Auto Blog Samurai 3in1 Software Package Completely Eliminates The Need
Of Plugins and Manages The Blog From One Easy To Use Desktop Platform!
Of Plugins and Manages The Blog From One Easy To Use Desktop Platform!
With this software we created unlimited blogs and penetrated niche markets that we never knew existed to drive hoards of targeted traffic for free, and build a targeted email list!