Give Away The World’s Coolest Knife Free. This Is A Real Knife And It Converts Like Mad.
Get This Amazing InstaBlade 100% FREE!
- Ultra Slim – Folds to the size of a credit card, 2 mm THIN! (The same size as your standard credit card and 1/10th the thickness of your standard utility knife!)
- Quick and Simple Conversion – In just seconds, this tool transforms from an unassuming card in your wallet into a fully functional knife.
- Surgical Steel Blade – Stainless steel construction for durable, rust-free sharpness.
- Protective Hand Guard – Helps you get a grip and prevents the blade from slipping.
- Built-In Safety Sheath – This prevents any accidents caused by an open blade in your pocket or pack, and even prevents the blade from becoming blunted during everyday carry.
- Snap-Open, Waterproof Locking Mechanism – Easier to open than ordinary pen knives, and no metal hinges that rust.
- BONUS #1 Get my new book Ultimate Survival Skills FREE.
- BONUS #2 Get a FREE 2 Hour Survival Class.
HUGE FAMILY PROTECTION ASSOCIATION NATIONAL PROMOTION!
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
First thing I would do is pay off my student loans, credit cards and all the debts of those in my family. Then I’d buy a home for my family.
With whatever I have left I would put into savings, invest it into different business ventures and donate the rest to charities.
Dear Past Self:
You’ve had and will have your moments of joy and despair. That’s life, people will disappoint you– Listen to your gut. Your gut is right. That nagging feeling that tells you ‘Beware, don’t trust this person,’ listen to that. It’s right. Walk away when you know something is wrong for you. Don’t be stubborn and try and make things happen that aren’t meant to be. Walk away from the failed friendships. Stick with your commitments and ignore people who insist on hating or don’t want to understand you. Learn that people are selfish and even though you might be selfless at times, others won’t always return the favor. Sometimes you give so much and don’t even get so much as a ‘thank you’ in return. And that’s ok, because you don’t do think for them, you do what you do because it is what you believe is right. Walk away from the petty arguments– Ignoramuses aren’t worth your time. Some people do not want to learn. But most importantly, DON’T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF!!! You’re just as amazing as you think you are, even if others don’t see it. You’re smarter than you give yourself credit for and even though not many people believe in you, all you need to do is believe in yourself. The rest will all come together somehow. Put your faith in God that it will all work itself out, eventually.