Saks Fifth Avenue USD$2450.00 Chloé Hudson Small Studded Leather Crossbody Bag, Revolve X REVOLVE VICTORIA MINI DRESS ASSALI $122.00 $290.00, Nordstrom Johnston & Murphy ‘Jeanie’ Mid Calf Boot (Women) $248.00
The Mediterranean Chef Is A Complete Cookbook Created By Merriam And Mona With Over 20 Years Of Cooking Authentic Mediterranean Food. Cooking Mediterranean Food Is A Passion For These Authors And Their Dedication Shows In This 84 Page Complete Ebook!
Dear Fellow Cooks,There are so many different cooking guides on the market – some good and some bad. I would like to introduce you to our cookbook – “Merriam & Mona’s Lebanese Table“. When I was growing up in Lebanon, I remember coming home to my mother’s kitchen – it was a true delight. As soon as I walked through the doors, I smelled yummy food. Every time I have a taste of Lebanon, it takes me right back to my mom’s kitchen.
While I was living in the New York and the New Jersey area, I hosted many dinner parties. During those dinner parties, I received many compliments.
I Am Going To Share
A Taste of Lebanon
Many women do not like to share their recipes once they have mastered it. We, however, can’t wait to share “A Taste of Lebanon in Merriam & Mona’s Lebanese Table” with you. Even if you have never been to Lebanon before, we urge you to try at least one recipe out of our book – surely, you are going to enjoy it.
|Recipes by Mona and MerriamEach of these recipes has been developed by either Mona or Merriam. Two women have collided in order to create the ultimate cookbook full of recipes just for you.These aren’t your average recipes.Nope, these are not your average, every day recipes. You could try to find them online, but you probably won’t, because they are Mona and Merriam’s very own recipes. They decided to share their recipes with you, because they want to bring a little piece of Lebanon to your table.|
What are you waiting for?
It’s time to purchase this eBook and start enjoying good food.
“Merriam & Mona’s Lebanese Table” has a little bit of something for everyone.
MARC JACOBS Madison Suede Tote PRICE: $595.00 Bloomingdale’s, DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY COLD SHOULDER DRESS $595 Forward by Elyse Walker, Giuseppe Zanotti $1175.00 Metal-Trimmed Cutout-Wedge Leather Sandals
Right On Pant $88.00 Style: 36137545, Revolve HELLER SCOOP NECK THUMBHOLE TEE MICHAEL LAUREN $96.00, Submit $3.59 Mixit™ Womens Plush Slipper Socks
Kohl’s SALE $19.99 Original $24.00 MUK LUKS Sock Monkey Slippers, Nordstrom Splendid Scooped Neck Jersey Sleep Shirt $68.00, Boardwalk Buy Ice Cold Gel Eye Mask – Assorted Colors $8.99
What time do you get up in the morning?
I get up when I need to get up these days. It all depends on what I’m doing that day. It’s also even more dependent on when I finally fall asleep.
I count my blessings on the days that I can sleep because I do have bouts of insomnia and those are the absolute worst. My insomnia episodes were so bad at one point I had to go see a doctor.
When I was in high school I could get up at 5:30 am, no problem. But then in college is when I started having problems getting up in the morning. Much of it was due to lack of routine, fluctuating schedules, being bogged down with so many assignments and stress.
After college, I still had a difficult time waking up in the morning and that was largely due to overworking. I’d be working 3 jobs at a time and would pass out at night and feel completely unrested and exhausted in the mornings.
Here are some tips I use to fall asleep and wake up:
- Create a routine. Let your body get used to the idea.
- Keeping the room as dark as possible.
- Stay away from the phone, computer, TV, etc.
- Have some chamomile tea or other soothing warm drink a few hours before bed.
- Do not chug water right before bed. I drink water before bed, but only a tiny amount so I don’t have to get up a bunch of times to pee in the middle of the night.
- Stretch before bed.
- Exercise earlier in the day or evening. Working out right before bed wakes me up.
- Shower in the evening so you can go to sleep clean and not have to worry about getting up early the next day for a shower.
- Turn off your phone notifications.
- If you’re a procrastinator- Stop! I know, I know. It’s easier said than done, but it’s impossible to sleep when you have all these plans and stress running through your brain.
- If you’re like me, music wakes you up so don’t listen to any high energy music before bed. Or invest in an alarm clock that plays loud music to wake you up in the morning.
- Don’t go to sleep angry. Try and settle your scores before trying to sleep. If that’s not possible try and get your anger out in other ways. Think journaling, meditation, video games, talking to a friend or working out. Whatever works for you.
- Make sure you are dressed for the weather. If it’s cold, dress warm and keep extra blankets closeby to keep warm. If it’s warm, sleep in light breathable clothing or put an ice pack in front of a working fan to get an extra cool kick from your fan.
- Eat healthy. Junk food will often make you feel sluggish. Don’t have caffeine in the evening. Keep away from the high sugar foods before bed and don’t eat a heavy meal before bed.
- Aim to wake up earlier than you actually need to so that way when you hit the snooze button, you still have a bit more cushion time.
- Plan out your next day’s schedule, outfit, breakfast or whatever else you need to get ready for the next day.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself. We all have our good and bad days.
- If you’re not getting your fix of Vitamin D during the day, you might want to invest in a sun lamp. There are sun lamps that come with alarms and help gradually wake you up in the morning.
- If nothing works, and you can afford to, go see a doctor. There may be an underlying medical issue as to why you are not sleeping enough or not able to get up in the morning.
- And lastly, don’t stress. And don’t stress about your stress!
- Jessica Simpson MSRP $68.00 $42.61 Fearless Clutch, Revolve COLD SHOULDER MAXI DRESS T-BAGS LOSANGELES $142.00 $202.00, I HEART JACKY-12 Today $44.99 Women’s Strappy Platform Wedge Sandals
Asbury Skies LITA LACE COLD FEET BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL EXCLUSIVE $159.95, J.Crew HEIDI DRESS IN SILK CHIFFON $228.00 select colors $179.99–$218.00 25% off with code LOVE, ebay Handbag Bag Italian Genuine Leather Hand made in Italy Florence 9138 $186.00
This morning, dozens of small children will be left out in the cold. French authorities are bulldozing half of the refugee camp in Calais. They’re destroying the makeshift church and the makeshift children’s centre. 
There are a few hundred children in the camp, and they’re in limbo. Lots of the kids have family in the UK, but it’s taking too long to reunite them with their families.  David Cameron could step in to make sure these children are protected – but unless he feels the pressure, he won’t. They’ll be left alone in the sprawling, freezing camp.
Benedict Cumberbatch, Jude Law and Sandi Toksvig have started an open letter to the Prime Minister asking him to step in and help.  They’re well known names. But there’s not many of them. The letter has about 140 names so far – but imagine if it got thousands more overnight. It would cause a media splash, and put David Cameron under the spotlight.
Please can you add your name to the open letter calling on Cameron to protect the refugee children facing bulldozers in Calais?
As the bulldozers move in, children living in the Calais refugee camp will be left to fend for themselves – children like Tom*. Tom lost all his family, his Mum, his Dad, in the conflict in Syria. He’s trying to be reunited with his only remaining brother – but he’s trapped in Calais. 
It’s freezing cold in the camp right now. And as the bulldozers roll in, children stuck a few miles from our shores are in need of help. The open letter to David Cameron calls for three things:
38 Degrees members are working tirelessly from Penzance to Perth to make sure our communities are ready to welcome these families fleeing war. We’ve pushed dozens of councils to promise to resettle hundreds of people. 
And together we launched the National Refugees Welcome board to make sure that as soon as refugees arrive here, they’ve got somewhere to stay and the essentials are ready for them.  Let’s be there again for the children trapped just a few miles from their families in the UK. Please add your name to the open letter?
Thanks for being involved,
Nat, Laura and the 38 Degrees team
 The Guardian: France prepares to bulldoze half of Jungle migrant camp:
The Independent: Young Calais refugees face having their houses demolished:
 Amnesty International UK: Refugees and migrants in Calais and Dunkirk with relatives in UK must be reunited in Britain:
 The Mirror: Celebrities urge David Cameron to save Calais Jungle children and reunite them with families in UK:
The Guardian: British writers and actors urge David Cameron to rescue refugee children:
 Tom* is an unaccompanied minor currently trapped in Calais. His story was recorded by Citizens UK. He’s just one of around 300 children stuck in Calais trying to be reunited with family in the UK. *Name changed to protect his identity.
 Public Sector News: All 22 Welsh local authorities to take in Syrian Refugees:
BBC News: Ashford Council Agrees to take in 250 refugees:
 38 Degrees blog: Refugees thank you:
38 Degrees is funded by donations from thousands of members across the UK. Making a regular donation will mean 38 Degrees can stay independent and plan for future campaigns. Please will you chip in a few pounds a week?