Are You Tired Of Outrageous Electric Utility Bills? This Book Shows You How To Set Up Your Own Power Station In Your Back Yard. Click Here!
Looking for a Green Source for Alternative Energy?…
How would you like a backup or full time source of cheap electricity in your back yard? A source that is sustainable and green… biodiesel. A complete system that puts out huge amounts of power compared to much more expensive solar and wind systems. And it only runs for 1-2 hours a day but provides your home with electricity 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, rain or shine and no wind needed!
Make sure you read about the FREE BONUSES (methane, free energy notes, and solar energy usage without solar panels) at the end of this letter. Read on…
Updated: March 9, 2016
From: Bill Anderson
Network 6000, Inc.
Did you ever wonder what would happen if your electricity went off for weeks at a time, or maybe even permanently? Did you ever wonder what you would do if gasoline went to $5.00 per gallon or we ran out of gasoline completely? Unfortunately, the possibility of these things happening are becomming more and more likely. Needless to say, both of these situations will create very serious hardships in your life… no TV, no air conditioning, no electronics at all, no traveling, no groceries, no stoves, ovens, or microwaves, etc. As you think about how your life would change, let me tell you about a book that contains the solution to both problems – making electricity and making your own biodiesel fuel from used cooking oil or homegrown vegetable oil (along with several other alternative energy solutions like methane and passive solar). God forbid, if it does happen, how happy will you be that you prepared yourself ahead of time? Ever try to buy a generator just before or after a hurricane? It’s almost impossible! Right now, read all about this incredible book that will make a huge difference in your life…
Are you tired of outrageous gas and electric utility bills? Does your power go out often? Are you looking to install a backup emergency power system? If so, then this 115 page eBook entitled Electricity – Make it, Don’t Buy it will show you how to save 100’s and quite possibly 1000’s of dollars. The chapter on energy conservation alone will…
pay for the price of the book in a few month’s time.
How can you go wrong with that deal? If you know anything at all about this subject, then you probably understand that solar panels are way too expensive for the little amount of power that they put out. Same thing goes for wind and hydro systems. These options are only good for those who have deep pockets… which leaves out most of us. The best way to generate your own electricity is using a generator based system (preferably running on biodiesel). Hold onto your horses… don’t run out and buy any old generator and crank it up just yet. Your new book will tell you which generators are the most fuel efficient, generator sources that will save you 1000’s, and best of all, your book will show you how to set up your system for…
extracting maximum power while using minimum fuel
That’s the secret to making your own electricity. You don’t want to slap a noisy generator in your back yard and run it 24 hours a day. That will not work in a million years! Your new book will show you how to select the proper generator, how to keep it quiet, and most importantly… how to get power 24 hours a day while running your generator only 1-2 hours a day.
The new Chevy Volt uses a power system similar to the one described in your new book as do most diesel locomotive engines which are actually driven by electric motors…
(Note: The Chevy Volt is currently the most fuel efficient car sold in the United States today – Dec 2010)
Don’t just take my word for it, listen to what Ken of Pure Energy Systems, Terry of Australia, and Sean of North Carolina have to say about the electricity book…
That’s not all… your new 115 page book is jam packed with only useful information and no fluff. Information like…
Page 7: All about renewable alternative energy and green energy… YES – a generator based system can be a green source of power. Just being more efficient than the utility makes your system more “green”, but utilizing Biodiesel and recovering waste heat (co-generating) make it many, many times more “green” than your local utility.
Page 8: How to size your new system to meet your needs. Everybody’s needs are different and the system described in your book is so flexible, you can install anything from a small emergency backup system to a full blown “off the grid” system and every level in between.
Pages 14-22: Description of the different system components and why one type is better than another type and where you can buy the components at the best prices. And we’re not talking about $20,000 systems like a roof full of solar panels would cost… we’re talking about $4000 to $5000 for a complete 5kw system to run a typical 3 bedroom home.
Page 23: This chapter is on Energy Conservation – I guarantee you are wasting a whole lot of power in your home. You’ll become well aware of this fact when you start generating your own power. This is a very important chapter and will pay for the cost of the book in 2-3 month’s time.
Page 28: Information on fuel cells, zinc/oxygen fuel cells, and the Stirling Engine. There is a Stirling engine based generator that is available now. Home fuel cells still have some kinks to be worked out, but show promise of a future source of home power.
Page 31: Would you like to sell excess power back to your electric company? It’s called “net metering” and you can read all about it in your new book. I’ll also show you where you can get specific information on your state’s requirements – including state grants available to help you pay for your new system.
Page 34: Free Energy? It may be here sooner than you think. Sure there are a lot of scams out there, but you will receive only information on systems and people I think are realistic and workable.
Page 38: Resources – this is where I show you where to go to get the best components at the best price. You could search for years and not find all these resources. Some sources are great places to find more information and others are businesses that will actually sell you components and give you advice on your new system.
How much is this gonna cost me?
The price of the book is $29.95. I agree, that’s a lot of money, but if you look at what you are getting and how much of your hard earned money will be saved by utilizing the information in this book, it’s a great deal that you can’t afford to pass up. And don’t forget about our 50% commission affiliate program where you can make money by becomming a reseller of this eBook. For complete details, click on the “Affiliate Program” link at the top left or bottom of this page. Just to make it worth your while though, I’m going to give you…
Full 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, just send the processor (Clickbank) an email and they will immediately refund your money. There is a link to do this at the bottom of your email receipt. It’s simple, easy, and fast.
three (3) additional bonus books
absolutely FREE with each purchase
Free Bonus 1: How to set up your own methane generating still. Did you know that methane is the same as natural gas? Did you know you can make it yourself from any organic material? You can use this free gas source to heat your home, heat water, cook with, etc, etc.
Free Bonus 2: Free Energy Notes – This is a compilation of all my best free energy information. It took me years to find all this information. Great information like…
- Edward Leedskalnin: Builder of the Coral Castle. This guy has some very interesting ideas about electricity and magnetism. This is a must read for all free energy enthusiasts.
- Nikola Tesla: No electricity book is complete without a full chapter on this very important man. He invented the AC generator and motor and hundreds of other inventions that you and I use every day. Your new book will contain much information on Tesla coils, Tesla turbines, Tesla’s FBI files, a list of patents and how to access them free at the US Patent Office web site, and many Tesla articles and interviews. And… an interesting “lost manuscript” of Tesla’s that is an absolute ‘must read’ for any Tesla fan.
- Resonant Systems: I truly believe that when a practical “free energy” device is created, it will be a resonant device. Like pushing a little girl on a swing – little energy is needed to keep a resonant system going. This may be the secret to the elusive free energy device everybody seeks.
- Magnetic Systems: This chapter is all about the fascinating subject of magnets. There have been many claims of self running magnetic motors, but none have been put into production yet. Read all about how these free energy devices work.
- Nitinol: This is the shape memory metal. Your new book will teach you everything you need to know about this extraordinary metal. How it bends and then snaps back to it’s memorized shape upon heating. And how to make a Nitinol engine and where you can actually purchase Nitinol for your own experiments.
- Biodiesel: This chapter tells you how to make your own Biodiesel fuel from used cooking oil that you can get for free. We also tell you about growing your own Jatropha trees for extracting vegetable oil. Why buy expensive polluting diesel fuel when you can burn cleaner Biodiesel for pennies per gallon? Don’t want to make Biodiesel?… Then just burn pure vegetable oil like Willie Nelson does in his motor coach. The eBook tells you how. (Note: keep reading to see how to get your FREE biodiesel book).
Free Bonus 3: Passive and Active Solar. As you probably have figured out by now, I am no big fan of overpriced, underpowered solar panels. I am, however, a huge fan of solar energy. This extremely valuable bonus will tell you how to make a solar oven and how to heat your home and your water using nothing but natural sunshine. And get this… I’ll even reveal to you how to COOL your home using solar techniques. That’s right, you heard me – I’m not crazy! Do you know what a cryophorous is? No? Then click this “Electricity Book” link this instant. Someone is going to take the ideas in this chapter and make a billion dollars – I wish I had the money to develop these ideas. I MUST be crazy because I am giving you this valuable information absolutely FREE!
Benefits of the eBook….
• Standard Format – Adobe Acrobat Reader format (PDF file).
• Speed – instant download of this 115 page eBook (15 min download on the slowest of connections).
• More updated information – with a paper book, I would have to print 1000 at a time. Obviously I can’t update a paper version until I sell all the inventory I have on hand. With the eBook, I can make immediate changes and make them available to you the same day.
• Live links – throughout the book, there are many, many references to external web pages that contain a wealth of information that you need to read. With the eBook, just click on the blue “hyperlink” and you will instantly go to that web page. With a paper book, you would have to type long URL’s into your browser. There are literally 100’s of these active hyperlinks in the book.
• Bookmarks – The entire table of contents is “bookmarked” for your convenience. Just click on a chapter title and you immediately jump to that chapter. At the end of the chapter, you can jump back to the table of contents.
• Color Pictures – There are many pictures and diagrams in the eBook that are in color.
These are testimonials from real customers…
Bill- “Thank you; I’m about halfway through all the material now, and it has met
and exceeded my expectations. Of course, I’ll now have to do much more
research, but… At least I now know where to look. Thanks again!” Brian
“I have been selling and installing systems like you describe in your book for about 10 years now. You’re right… solar, wind, and hydro don’t give you much power for the cost. Other books go about it in a complicated way – your book describes how to figure a system’s size in a way that anybody can understand. Good job!” Harold S., Bozeman, MT
“ …the book is quite nicely put together and is undoubtedly valuable to those who have no knowledge of these systems…” Terrance K., Seattle, WA
“I thought your book was fantastic. I have a newspaper with 50,000 circulation… is it OK to put an ad in the newspaper to sell your book?” Karen W., Las Vegas, NV
“My name is Stan. I received your letter. I like it. Enclosed is a money order for the book. If I want to buy more books, I can let you know. Have a great day!” Stan Z., Cullman, AL
“Thanks a million for sending me order#525 of your very timely and important super book Electricity – Make it Don’t Buy it. Everyone, everywhere, Nationally and World Wide are having trouble getting enough electric power for even their basic everyday needs – even at any price – and the acute shortage and prices are skyrocketing every month… so everyone will suffer if they do not find a practical solution right away. The right positive answers are in your super book. So everyone including myself and my huge family want to get in on the ground floor…” Ronald K., Las Vegas, NV
“Hi Bill, I ordered and received your book on electricity. It was extremely interesting… Thanks again for the book.” Darl S., Stevensville, MT
“Dear Bill, I appreciate your speed in getting my book to me. I will be trying to find someone to help me with this electrical ‘set-up’. I lived in Idaho with an electrical engineer + all we had was a ‘set-up’ similar to this. He had worked for the R.R. and used old R.R. batteries. He’s dead now, but I’m sure I can find someone to help me.” Sincerely, Dolly N., TN