Learn How To Play Irish Fiddle (view mobile)
Ready to start learning how to play Irish Fiddle?
This is a video course featuring some of the most popular reels, jigs, slip jigs and a hornpipes.
By the end of this course you will be able to…
Play 10 popular Irish fiddle tunes.
Incorporate common bowing and embellishment techniques that are used in Irish fiddling.
- Learn tunes by ear. This will help you pick up new tunes at Irish music sessions.
- Play tunes with the correct “feel” and “swing”.
Play reels, jigs, a slip jig and a hornpipe.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
- If you’re a total beginner on the violin, this course is not for you. You will need to play through a beginner’s violin book in order to get the most out of this course. Examples are Suzuki violin book 1, or Hal Leonard’s Essential Elements for Strings. If you don’t read music, you will need to take private lessons or learn beginner’s violin tunes by ear. In any case, if you already play a couple of tunes, sign up and see if you can manage the difficulty of the tunes. If you are lost or overwhelmed, you can always get a refund for the course within the first month of signing up.
- If you’ve always dreamed of joining in the Celtic music session at your local pub, this course is a great way to start.
- If you love the sound of Celtic music and want to learn to play it with style, this course is for you
If you like to learn visually with someone showing you every tune in three stages: notes, bowing and embellishments, then you’ll love this course. You won’t get overwhelmed by the material!
- You should be ready to dedicate regular practice time in order to succeed with this course. You should practice 10 minutes a day or 15 minutes every other day at a minimum. Anybody has 10 minutes to spare in one day!
What do you need to know or do before starting this course?
- If you can play through book 1 of Suzuki method for violin or a beginner’s book of equal difficulty, you can do this course. If you are self-taught, and/or don’t read music, you should be able to play a few basic tunes. The easiest way to decide whether to take this course is to try it out for a month to see if it suits you. You can always get a refund within the first month if it’s not for you.
- You do not need to know how to read music to go through this course
- You should know how to hold the violin correctly
You should know how to tune the violin by ear or with a tuner
69.95$ for your first month. Then, only 19.95$ per month.
You will have access to the premium fiddler member’s area once you have completed your purchase. Our trusted payment gateway is ClickBank.com. Once you click the Order Now button, you will be directed to clickbank.com to complete your purchase. Once your payment has been made you will click on a link that will take you to the registration page. On this page, you will create a username and password and get instant access to the premium fiddler member’s area.
Once your payment is complete, you will be able to create a username and password and gain instant access to the member’s area.
Have any questions about the course? Contact us.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.