Video or Audio
Are you ready to make a difference but aren’t sure how to navigate this new journey? If so, you’re not alone. In the past 30 years, campaign consultant Jay Townsend has helped hundreds of conservative candidates like you to navigate the process of running for public office—also helping them avoid the common pitfalls to success.
For the first time, Jay is making the comprehensive training he provides through campaign consulting and candidate coaching available to you in video or audio format. Jay’s program specifically addresses the practical decisions you will be making in your campaign from beginning to end.
- Step-by-step directions on how to successfully fund your campaign
- The questions to ask before you hire a pollster and commission your first poll
- How to use polling data to give your campaign the winning edge
- How to develop (and stick to) a budget that’ll keep your strategy on track
- How much you’ll need for everything from polling, media and website design to rent, stationary, even snacks for volunteers
- When to use television, how to tell your story on radio, and how to design and promote a professional-looking website
- The secrets of effective persuasion mail and telephone campaigns
- How to build a comprehensive media list
- The art of dealing with reporters
- How to make the most of your campaign announcement
- How to design and execute your media plan
- How to prepare for and conduct newspaper, television and radio interviews, and how to handle the inevitable attacks and mistakes
- How to avoid mistakes and turn difficult circumstances to your advantage
- How to see around corners so you can buy the time you’ll need to prepare for problems
- How to keep your opponents at bay, test their response time, and understand their campaigns
Available in a combo package or individually, the following sessions are sold in an audio format or video format:
Special Bonus Offer!
When you buy the combo package, you’ll receive a free one-hour consultation with campaign consultant Jay Townsend PLUS Jay’s eBook, “10 Worst Mistakes Candidates Make”—a $500 value!
Nothing will be more important to your election than having enough money to get your message out – and nobody is better equipped to teach you how to raise it than Jay Townsend. This video is useful to candidates, campaign finance committee members, even non-profits.
Author, Television Commentator and Political Strategist
Running an effective campaign without solid, reliable polling is like driving a curvy mountain road in the fog at night without headlights. Few people in politics are as skilled at using survey research to shape winning campaigns as Jay Townsend, and in this video, he passes that information on to you.
Former White House Press Secretary
Budgets and cash flows aren’t glamorous, but they are vitally important. Jay Townsend’s advice won’t just help you win your race – it will keep you out of debt on the morning after the election.
Former Chair, Republican National Committee
Jay Townsend has put together a ‘soup-to-nuts’ communications guide that everybody can understand– everything from buying TV time to conducting a door-to-door volunteer blitz. Whether you’re running a political campaign or buying advertising for a non-profit, this video is invaluable.
Former Chairperson, Republican Party of Connecticut
Jay Townsend has a lifetime of lessons to teach about dealing with the media. It is equal parts art and science, and Jay understands both.
Today’s 24-hour news cycle is brutal even for local candidates, and special interest pressures on candidates and office-holders have never been greater. You need agility and skill to navigate these waters, and this video by Jay Townsend provides a reliable compass.
Crisis Communications Consultant
You can spend thousands on consultants, spend days at training programs and still not pick up the many lessons Jay Townsend has to teach in this seven-disc series. This is a comprehensive review you shouldn’t miss.
Former Deputy National Security Advisor to the President,
Vice President of S4, Inc., a Washington Communications firm
Do I have to buy the entire series?
Can I get the videos on DVD?
If I’m unhappy with the product, can I get a refund?
What makes this video series better than other programs I’ve seen?
How long will it take to begin watching the videos after I make my payment?
What is the best way to get answers to questions?