YOUR POOR HEAD POSTURE IS MAKING YOU LOOK 10 LBS HEAVIER AND 2 INCHES SHORTER THAN YOU ACTUALLY ARE
As the main connector between your upper torso and skull, the neck has the crucial task of cradling the body’s computer — the brain. Click Here!
When I personally discovered that I suffered from Forward Head Posture, I was shocked at the impact it had on my health. The number of symptoms I could directly trace back to poor posture was just as shocking.
When your head is pulled forward the additional pressure on your neck, shoulders and back rises dramatically causing serious tissue damage. In fact, every inch your head is thrust forward from its natural position adds another 10 lbs of stress on the neck, shoulders, back and spine.
Not only does Forward Head Posture give your back that ugly hunch and crouched-over look… it also causes much deeper, serious problems including:
- Constant fatigue and lack of energy
- Pain in your neck, shoulders or upper, lower and middle back
- Permanent damage to your joints, muscles, ligaments, blood vessels & nerves
- Headaches and migraines
- Poor sleep or insomnia
- Impaired athletic performance
- Loss of height by 2 inches
- Looking 10 lbs fatter than you actually are
- Affects your hormonal health
- Noisy mouth breathing, snoring & sleep apnea
- Early degeneration of your spine
- Pinched and trapped nerves
- Decreased range of motion
- Lack of confidence
- Blood Flow to the Brain
- Decreased lung capacity by up to 30%
- Harmful affects to vision and hearing
- Jaw pain and sinus issues
- Dizziness, vertigo and balance issues
- Burdens your digestive system
If you’ve suffered any of these without realizing the root problem was Forward Head Posture, you’re not alone.
Forward Head Posture or FHP affects nearly everybody, yet hardly anyone understands the serious long-term physical and mental damage it can cause.
And it’s the most important muscle in your neck that dictates just how strong and healthy our posture and well-being is.