CMU is an educational resource for today’s changing media landscape, a online journalism school without the burden of debt or outdated ideas and curriculum.
- This course will teach you from A to Z how to start and run your own independent journalism career. You will be given the tools to be self reliant, be your own boss, be able to do what you love and express yourself for a living.
- You will get professional resources that you cannot get anywhere else. This includes press passes, registration letters, assignment letters, easy how to guides, tips and tricks of the trade that could only be given to you by a 11 year veteran of the field. Secrets of the trade that you have not heard anywhere else.
- You will hear from 4 different successful experts in this course that paved their own way and are doing what they love for a living.
- After completing this course you will be equipped with all the information and knowledge to get into any event, interview anyone that you want, fully produce content, edit it, monetize it, and promote it successfully.
- The most important thing that you will get from this course is one on one personal attention and consultation from Luke Rudkowski. The main goal of this course is to grow independent media and tell the world the truth. We can only achieve that with you!
- Chapter 01: WHY BE A JOURNALIST
- Chapter 02: GETTING PRESS CREDS
- Chapter 03: GETTING THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT
- Chapter 04: PICKING YOUR BRAND
- Chapter 05: FINDING YOUR NICHE
- Chapter 06: AESTHETICS
- Chapter 07: FINDING EVENTS
- Chapter 08: COVERING PROTESTS
- Chapter 09: CONFRONTATIONS
- Chapter 10: INTERVIEWS AND EVENTS
- Chapter 11: EDITING VIDEOS
- Chapter 12: BUILDING YOUR AUDIENCE
- Chapter 13: MAKING A LIVING
- Chapter 14: KEY WORDS PROMOTION
- Chapter 15: LAST MINUTE TIPS
(Added From Student Feedback)
- EXTRA CHAPTER 1: HOW TO POST ON WORDPRESS
- EXTRA CHAPTER 2: THE CHANGING NEWS BUSINESS
- EXTRA CHAPTER 3: HOW TO SNAPCHAT AND WHY
- EXTRA CHAPTER 4: TIPS AND ADVICE FROM THE ANTI MEDIA AND THE FREE THOUGHT PROJECT
- EXTRA CHAPTER 5: TIPS AND ADVICE FOR JOSE RODRIGUEZ STARTING A NEWS ORG