Volunteer Opportunity description
The project seeks to bring people of various cultures together to build bridges of understanding, reconciliation, and peace. The long term goal of the project is to prepare youth to make positive contributions to their future and society through the values of understanding, helping, contributing tolerance, and respectful coexistence. These goals are achieved through education, awareness, youth empowerment and international volunteer projects.
The volunteers will work in different areas in Bethlehem city. The work includes renovation of old sites near the Church of the Nativity and assisting the Bethlehem municipality in preparing for the Christmas season. The activities involve painting the streets, distribution of booklets and flyers to tourists, decorating walls, etc.
The volunteer project will be running at Christmas time, and Bethlehem is the best place to celebrate Christmas in.
More info: http://www.cadip.org/volunteer-in-palestine
Share the spirit of Christmas and spread some holiday cheer while lending a helping hand on one of our charitable projects around the globe.
How to apply
Enrollment and other similar volunteer projects: http://www.cadip.org
Give us a call:
USA: 310-882-7400; 646-657-2900; 617-841-0400;
Canada: 604-628-7400; 416-943-4900; 514-316-8500
- Bethlehem, West Bank, Palestine
- International volunteer options
- International volunteers welcome
- Housing available
- Language/cultural support available
- Owner’s areas of focus
Environment ,Sports and recreation ,International relations ,Volunteering ,Poverty and hunger ,Health and medicine ,Community development ,Education ,Family ,Human rights and civil liberties ,Seniors and retirement ,Youth ,Social enterprise ,Eenvironmental and nature protection ,Short-term voluntary projects (workcamps) ,Volunteering Worldwide ,Cadip Volunteer Program ,Charity project s
- Less than 3 months
- Start and end dates
- December 22, 2016 – January 1, 2017
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)